3/25/16

Kho Tot Tee Ruk Ter | Sorry, I Love You | Nike , Punch , Kangsom , Mo

  • Title:Kho Tot Tee Ruk Ter / ขอโทษที่รักเธอ
  • Also known as: Sorry, I Love You
  • Duration: ?? Episodes
  • Genre: Drama/Romance
  • Air time: Wednesday and Thursday
  • Broadcast network: ONE HD
  • Broadcast period: March 2, 2016 --- (On air)
  • Theme song:
  • Related to: I'm Sorry, I Love You (Korean Drama)
  • Director: Paoon Jansiri
  • Company Name: Exact 


Cast

  • Nike Nitidon Pomsuwan
  • Punch Worakarn Rojjanawat
  • Kangsom Tanatat Chaiyaat as Jak
  • Mo Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen as Rose
  • Sinjai Plengpanich (Nok
  • Fang Pitchaya Srithep
  • May Sirin Kohkiat
  • Kriangkrai Unhanandana
  • Delilian Winfield 

Link Online : engsub - raw

 

4 comments

3/10/16, 10:41 PM

Có khi nào kết film giống Korea k ta? If vậychia tay sớm bớt đau khổ luôn.

Reply
DRR
6/7/17, 8:24 PM
This comment has been removed by the author. Reply
DRR
6/7/17, 8:25 PM

What is this lakorn about? It looks good, I couldn't find a synopsis anywhere.
:((

Reply
6/8/17, 10:21 PM

This is a Korean Drama remake. You can find the synopsis with original ver title : "I'm Sorry, I Love You".

Reply

Post a Comment